Three strands ministry is committed to helping couples build stronger marriages that:
- Glorify Jesus.
- Build stronger families, churches and communities.
- Disciple husbands and wives.
- Support stronger ministries.
We do this through:
- Workshops and classes that:
- Provide a biblical perspective of marriage.
- Set realistic expectations of marriage.
- Help couples understand the differences between genders.
- Improve communication skills.
- Premarital coaching/discipleship for marriage preparation.
- Coaching for improved marital relationships and early intervention when problems arise.
- Referrals for professional counseling, as needed.
- Retreats for recreation and intense study.
- Special events that celebrate the beauty and blessing of marriage.
We believe that every couple has a kingdom purpose and that these purposes change based on different variables. Early in your marriage your ministry may be simply learning about how to better love and serve your spouse. Later it may be raising children, mission work, evangelism, teaching, ministering to others in the Church or mowing your neighbor’s yard. There is one thing for certain, whatever God has planned as your purpose, you have an enemy that stands against it. Time and time again we have seen the enemy attack marriages as a way to undermine a person’s purpose and calling. Our ministry serves to strengthen your marriage and therefor your purpose, by helping couples see their marriage in the light of the gospel. We help people see the purpose of their marriage; understand the power that drives their marriage; and help them see they are not alone in their fight. Join us at one of our events to learn how to develop a joyful and productive marriage that serves your spouse, your church and your community.
OUR MINISTRY IS STREGTHENING YOUR MINISTRY BY STRENGTHENING YOUR MARRIAGE.